As I've reflected on everything that has happened this past week I'm positive for the future. Although I'm really going to miss life on the mountain I'm trying to focus on the new journey our lives can take. A week ago I figured I'd be living on the mountain at least for another 5 years but now life is an open book. I definitley am the type of person who likes to have every part of life planned out down to the last detail but I guess I'm supposed to learn that no matter how much I want to control things I can't always do it. So now I've got my seat belt buckled and I'll just hold on for the ride.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Our Last Day on the Mountain
As I've reflected on everything that has happened this past week I'm positive for the future. Although I'm really going to miss life on the mountain I'm trying to focus on the new journey our lives can take. A week ago I figured I'd be living on the mountain at least for another 5 years but now life is an open book. I definitley am the type of person who likes to have every part of life planned out down to the last detail but I guess I'm supposed to learn that no matter how much I want to control things I can't always do it. So now I've got my seat belt buckled and I'll just hold on for the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Because you are living so close you'll have to call me if you ever want to come over and play...or if you need a baby sitter! 701-0375
I hope you guys are okay! Good luck with your new course in life. I'm sure you'll miss the mountains, but that's nice that you can be closer to family now.
Jess,
We are definitely going to miss you guys here on the mountain but I agree with you this is all in the hands of our Heavenly Father. Even JayDee and I have been amazed at how everything has worked in your favor this past week. We believe that it is all for the best for you and your family. Just don't forget about us up here. If ever you need a place to stay call cuz you will always be welcome. Plus, as you know, there is the guest and bunk houses here in town that you can use!! Good luck with everything and keep up with the blog so we can keep up with all your changes!!
Hey now you're closer to Cort and me. And I plan on us spending a lot of quality time together! We have to play catch up for the last five years.
I wish you guys the best. I know it's hard when things aren't clear and as you planned. You have a great attitude. We love you guys.
Post a Comment