Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time to Par-tay!!!

Q: What do you do when you suddenly find yourself jobless, temporarily homeless, and without any commitments in the near future?


A: You go on vacation of course!!! Luckily for us our family lives in beautiful Monterey where we'll have this view everyday for the next three weeks.Ever since we arrived life has been one big party. First of all we had a belated birthday party for Huntley complete with party hats and a cake fight.

Huntley loves her new princess car. Although she doesn't really like to ride it but runs around the house pushing it. She looks just like a little old lady with a shopping cart!

Next we had Nick and Misty's beach wedding. Of course it had to be on the only non sunny day we've had so far. The fog was thick enough that it felt like you were sitting in water. Not only that but when Chris and I arrived early to put some finishing touches on the chairs this is what we saw:
The chairs for the wedding on the right and a bunch of high school students having a huge jump rope competition on the left. I was freaking out and feeling really bad for poor Misty but luckily by the time the wedding started they had cleared out.


This was our view of Huntley the whole night. I didn't realize how much of a social butterfly she was until I watched her walking around and talking to everyone the whole night. She had more pictures taken of her than the bride, what can I say she was definitley adorable in her little wedding dress and ruby red slippers.

2 comments:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

It's about time you to had a good vaction! live it up you two!

Huntley looks so dang cute in her dress! I can't wait for her to come and play chase with russell

The Bairs said...

Thanks for replying to my blog because I tried to remember what your blog was, but I was spelling it wrong. Anyway, I am so glad you are doing good. Looking at your blog just wanted to make me cry. I miss you guys already and its sad that I am not going to see Huntley grow up. Luckily we have the internet. Keep in touch!