My girls are getting big, real big.
The other day we were at church and Huntley went to use the drinking fountain and didn't even use the stool. When did she get tall enough not to need a little boost?!?! 
Paisley has also been a part of us for 4 whole months now. During this time she's managed to turn from an itty bitty baby to this chubby little thing with major arm rolls.
2 comments:
OH my GOODNESS!! Look at those arm rolls!! That is the cutest thing ever!! Oh man, what a cute kid!!
THOSE ARMS!!!! I want to squeeze her. I haven't seen her since she was just tiny! What cutie!
And yes, I am jealous you went to california. I wish I had family there for an excuse. I have been begging Ryan to take us since we've been married... maybe one day. Looks like you had fun, you got some great pics.
Post a Comment