I have weird reactions that occur after pregnancy. With Huntley I was working at the front desk of the lodge which is right next to the restaurant. I had a hard time smelling all of the food but the worst was the buffalo wings. They sent me running for the bathroom every time. Even after I had Huntley for the next year whenever I smelled them it made me sick.
With Paisley I spent the first trimester trying to sleep through morning sickness while Huntley watched movies next to me on the bed. Her movie of choice was Shrek and now I can't watch Shrek without getting really queasy.
Apparently my pregnancy reactions also had an effect on Hunt as well. The other day we were watching Mulan for the first time. She was cracking up at the dragon and I responded by commenting on how the dragon was really funny. Huntley turned to look at me, rolled her eyes, and said "that's not a dragon, it's donkey". Now I feel bad that morning sickness has messed up my childs view of mythical creatures.

No comments:
Post a Comment