Whenever we talk about Nini's house her tub always makes the list. Huntley could spend hours in the magical world of tub land if I would let her. This visit she throws a fit when I make her take a bath because she doesn't want to leave April and Andres for one second but as soon as I get her up there she immediately changes her mind and ends up iceskating on the river. At least that is where last nights tubland adventure took place.
Apparently the tub also has the same affect on Paisley. She's always been neutral towards baths. Hasn't cried but hasn't really gotten excited towards them either. Last night that all changed. I had her in the tub, cleaned her up, and was about to take her out when she flipped over, sat up, and started splashing and screeching. She proceeded to do this for half an hour and when I finally made her get out she sat around with a face of utter bliss for the next hour. She must have still been in her tubland happy place.


No comments:
Post a Comment