Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's here

I haven't blogged for a month.  I figured once fire season started I would have plenty of alone time at night and I could get caught up then.   Currently Chris is headed to So Cal and I'm surrounded by sleeping beauties so hello blog, it's good to see you.  The past month has been updated and now for our firefighting man here is what we have been doing to pass the hours until we can see your hairy face again.
 We visited the bunny and chickens at IFA.  The girlies could stay their for hours and I love that it's within walking distance and free. 
 We helped do yardwork at Ma and Pa's.  The girl's were number one dandelion pickers and I'm sure Pa will really appreciate the seeds they blew all over his lawn.  At least Paisley's blowing skills struggle a little and she probably inhaled more seeds than she blew.

 
 We pose for self portraits every five minutes.  We can't have daddy missing anything and you never know when you'll get a sudden growth spurt.
To end the day we take a bath and get squeaky clean for bed.  We love you and miss you daddy and can't wait for November 1st!

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

I admire you. Being alone stinks. I don't know how you do it. What a good wife you are.