Friday, May 10, 2013

Random pictures for the Mr.

This week has gotten away from me. I've been working very part time again so my night time hours have been devoted to that instead of documenting daily life. I also struggle taking pictures when I feel like we don't do anything but since the main point of this is for Chris I'm sure all he cares about is seeing girls.

So this week we have been able to go outside lots! We spent some time exploring the wonders of Christine's backyard. We love how random she is and how she shows up and gives us better options than doing chores. Sunday we created our own fourth hour of church by picking up blossoms around the building. The girlies love their flowers. We've enjoyed watching the afternoon thunder showers roll through. Well one of the girls does while the other one isn't so sure about them. You can guess who is who by looking at the picture. Last but not least a hello picture from the other ladies in Chris's life. They'll be excited to see him next week and get some real exercise.











No comments: