Thursday, October 3, 2013

Clowning Around

This post really isn't that interesting.  Our regular daily life isn't much to write about but when you aren't with your family I guess being able to read about the mundane things is better than nothing.  So here is a little glimpse of yesterday.
Wednesdays we go to reading time at the library.  We read all about clowns and then the girls got to make their very own clown hats.  Paisley covered hers in stickers but Huntley didn't want to cover up the "sparkles" on her hat. 
After the library we took Maze for a walk.  Poor Maze is used to hiking everyday with me but since the whole knee fiasco she hasn't gotten out much.  She doesn't do great being walked on a leash so we take her out west and let her roam while the girls pick up bullets and odd treasures to add to their collection.  Is it bad that I tell the girls I keep their collection in a special place but don't tell them that the special place is aka for the garbage can.  I figure at least their cleaning up the environment but I don't want it all stored in my garage.
Last but not least we picked all the pumpkins out of Hunt's pumpkin patch.  She planted and watered these beauties from a seed from her pumpkin last year.  The original plan was she wanted to sell them but now that it's come down to it, I think she likes having the porch covered with her hard work. 

No comments: