Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yee Haw at Hee Haw

Friday we were able to tag along on a field trip to Hee Haw Farms with our neighbors.  It was freezing cold and I really wasn't prepared for that but the girls seemed to have a fun time anyways.
 Hunt's favorite part was riding the big gunny sack slide. 
 Pais didn't dare ride that slide but had lots of fun climbing up the rollers of the giant straw bale tower.
On the other hand, Paisley was extremely brave in the petting zoo and had fun giving all of the animals loves.
Hunt on the other hand gave this little goat a tenative pat but as soon as he turned and looked at her the tears started flying.
 
Last but not least we got to go on a hay ride, where we were instructed to shout "Yee Haw" as loud as we could.   I should have filmed Paisley's squeaky little voice doing this since it was so funny but since I didn't here's a nice shot of the girls and their friends, B and Kaycee, riding the wagon.

No comments: