......for Easter eggs that is.
This year was kind of lame on the egg hunting. Usually I find as many as I possibly can to drag my kids too. All we did this year was throw a last minute egg hunt and hot dog roast together with Kristi and her kids.
Chris tried to liven things up by offering four wheeler rides but that didn't go over so well.
We did have candy though. Except now that I'm thinking about it Russell and Huntley told me I bought yucky candy. Oh well, at least it won't be hard to impress them next year.
2 comments:
Are those sixlets? They are calling sixlets yucky candy?! Kids these days don't know good candy when they see it ;)
You did an awesome job with your Easter celebrations. We did nothing. I mean that very literally. Nothing. Not even an easter basket. However before the day was over I did let them dye some eggs. I suck at life lately. If you are ever feeling bad about yourself just remember that it could be worse. You could be me :)
Post a Comment