Paisley's room has this weird little corner. There is a normal closet it's a regular shaped room and then it has this small corner that's like a small closet without any closet features but a light. I guess it would work good for a desk area but since she's a two year old girl, she didn't really need a desk. I spent the first week unpacking and changing it around, a book nook with pillows, all of her dolly's and their accessories, random crap, and then I finally gave up and just put the puzzle table in there and figured I'd keep thinking and eventually get inspiration.
Well inspiration has never come but instead Paisley has become obsessed with doing puzzles in her puzzle place. Fort the most part she is Hunt's shadow and can be constantly found following Huntley in all of her adventures but occasionally she just likes some peace and quiet and goes and hangs out in her puzzle place by herself. It's adorable.
And yes her puzzle time also sometimes ends up with her coming out a little stinky. Which makes me wonder if I stuck a potty in there it could be the key to finally getting her potty trained. A potty puzzle place, yeah that just sounds gross but if it works it would be worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment