Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I like being spoiled.

Chris is home.  And I'm actually posting while he is here.  Yes, it's a miracle.
 We love when he is home.  Huntley gets to ride all day long.  Penny gets to eat nice green grass out of my lawn.
Chris also spoiled Hunt and bought her some fancy new boots.  I never thought I'd spend that much money on shoes for my kids but she did look pretty ridiculous riding around in leggings and flip flops.
 I got spoiled by a quiet night out on the river.  The girls played together and I was able to have a conversation with another adult that just so happens to be my favorite adult in a quiet shady beautiful place. 
 Now if only this could happen on a daily basis and life would be perfect.

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

I refuse to show these posts to my children. They would hate me if they knew that other kids were living like this while they are trapped in a condo with no yard. Besides... I think Im jealous enough for all of us. ;)