Huntley celebrated her first homecoming last week. When she first brought home the note with all of the homecoming activities I kind of thought that it was weird since she's only in kindergarten and isn't homecoming a high school thing. Apparently in a small town it's an everyone thing and we had quite the busy week.

Every day she had to dress up as something. Me and mornings aren't the best of friends so I only took one picture on wild animal day. She was a "wild" cat because it's all I could come up with the night before.
Every night there was different things going on with free dinner and I hardly had to cook at all, pretty awesome. There was even a parade the day of the game. I couldn't spot Hunt until after she passed so then much to Chris's dismay I made him run up the parade route with me trying to get a picture with no luck. I guess I've got the next twelve years to try and get better at finding my kid in a crowd.
Last of all we got to spend the night at the football game. The girls spent the entire time rolling down the hill and running around with other kids. Chris and I got to cuddle on the bench and try and keep warm.





1 comment:
This is too fun. What town do you live in? I feel like I need to move there.
Post a Comment