This Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to have Ma and Pa come up and stay with us for a whole week!!! Usually they only come for weekends so having the extra time with them was great. Chris and my dad spent the entire time chasing animals around the valley and my mom was nice enough to entertain the girls so I could practically sleep the week away. Nesting energy you may kick in at any time now.
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures while they were here but Chris did take a few. Thanksgiving dinner we were able to have the missionaries join us and Chris invited them hunting the next day. They justified it by planning their combined YM lesson and it was "serving" our family. Much to my surprise he actually shot an elk and their serving excuse really did get put to use. It would have taken Chris and my dad forever to pack it to the truck. Yes I was there too but I did a fine job of holding the gun and was useless when it came to the elk.




1 comment:
Now Dad goes around showing pictures on his phone of what "missionary's get to do in Montana. He loved the whole week and I did too!
Post a Comment