They had different areas of the park split up by age so Chris took Hunt and I took Pais. This is why all the pictures from now on are only of Paisley.
Paisley's hunt was pretty easy. They had eggs scattered all over the grass of the baseball field so it wasn't too hard to find anything. What was hard was convincing her to pick any of them up. There was only hard boiled eggs and after picking one up and realizing there was no candy she was confused.
All of the other kids were too so instead of your typical mad dash it lasted awhile and I think I like using real eggs better. Now I just need to convince the girls to let me throw away all of the eggs they found that are taking up space in my fridge.
Typically we do that on Saturday too but since this year their baskets were full of conference entertainment we did it on Sunday.










No comments:
Post a Comment