I made it six weeks before Chris left me on my own with all three kids at bedtime. I'm extremely spoiled. Especially considering originally the plan was he would be going back to the rig a week and a half after Mav was born. I don't think I would have survived that. As it was the first time he left I started to panic but luckily I was pleasantly surprised at how easy that night was. For the first time ever Mav didn't cry during his bath. I was able to get all three of them bathed, hair braided, and even got to enjoy watching them all play together on the floor before they went to sleep like angels and I had an extra 15 minutes all to myself before Chris got home. I felt like a rockstar and was quite proud of myself for handling this whole three kid thing without any major casualties. Well it was a good thing I took pictures because every time since then has been mass caos but at least I have the pictures as proof it is possible and someday may happen again.




3 comments:
You are a rockstar! Not only do you take care of your three kids, but you also take care of a slew of animals and somehow still find time to blog! I love reading about your family. Love and miss you! Come to Utah soon so I can meet Mav!
And yes, I do in fact have an unhealthy addiction to exclamation points!!!!! ๐ (And possibly emojis ๐๐๐)
90% of the time bath time will be bad. I don't mean to discourage you. Just keeping it real. Now you know when it goes great it is a tender mercy!
Post a Comment