Sunday, April 3, 2016

2016~12&13

What a week, or two.  Let's dive right into it.
 
Things started out pretty normal with some sort of pintrest activity for the two little kids.  Instead of awesome pom pom rollers it became something for Mav to rip off the wall as soon as we could tape it up.  We had to improvise and turn it into a stretching activity for Pais.
 When Hunt came home from school the girls bundled up and lasted a whole three minutes riding bikes.  Summer please come soon.
 Tuesday night I was out and Chris entertained the girls by making them lift weights.
Mav and Huck are trying to figure out the whole sharing thing.  Mav's philosophy is if you put your mouth on it then it's all yours.
Wednesday Hunt had her friend Lily come over for a play date. They held hands the whole way off the bus and it was so stinking cute.
It was freezing cold but we bundled up and played outside anyways.

Good thing we did it because the next day winter came back in full force.
Hunt had spring break on Thursday and Friday and Pais loved having someone to play with but apparently Mav was infringing on her time with Hunt so they decided to give all of their toys a bath in the sink and lock Mav out. Poor kid.
Saturday was our town Easter egg hunt.  We have a lion instead of a bunny.

 
That night I went to Bozeman for women's conference and this time Chris figured why give kids drinks multiple times when you can just use a camelback.
Sunday morning three little kids were pretty excited to see that the Easter bunny had came.

I thought punchy balloons would be a great thing in their baskets and they LOVED them but one week later they are as annoying as ever.
Mav doesn't like Peeps
A picture in their Sunday best is down right impossible.
I was kind of a bah humbug regarding Easter activities this year and figured whatever the kids asked to do we would do. 
Lucky for me not once did they mention dyeing eggs but did want to make resurrection rolls.  I think that's going to become our new tradition.
The middle of the night we were woke up to every parents nightmare and started pulling out the puke buckets.
Pais, Mav, and I all got over the bug within a few hours but not poor Hunt.
Tuesday she was still pretty miserable so the three of us spent a lot of time trying to be quiet and let her rest.
Mav attempted playing catch with himself and Pais started packing for Disneyland.
Wednesday Huntley was still not doing good.  I called the nurses line for our insurance to see if a three day flu was a cause for concern.  Apparently it is and they recommended heading straight to the ER.  Bonus points for me on winning mom of the year :(
The poor girl ended up having a stomach virus combined with strep and was pretty dehydrated.  She dealt with her IV like a champ and I hope we don't have to deal with an experience like that for a long time.  Luckily by the next day she had perked up a lot and her attitude was back in full force.
Friday she still wasn't ready to go back to school but was pretty stir crazy.  Good thing she had a stack of homework to keep her busy.
Friday night we were back to some warmer weather and Pais really wanted to play some ball. 


I had to work Saturday after spending the week at home with sick kiddo's. Mav got to hang out with me for a little while and had fun trashing the office.
After I got off Chris took off for the woods and the kids and I took off to the wild's of Bozeman.  Mav experienced his first ice cream cone and was so excited the cashier gave it to him for free.
Pais entertained herself at the store by doing disappearing acts and then appearing like the below picture. I was too busy laughing to get mad at her. 
Today we watched General Conference and bribed the kids to listen. 
 It only worked for the first session.  During the second session everyone only made it through the first talk before.......
silence.

No comments: