Our final day. Makes me sad just thinking about it. And reliving the nightmare drive home.
We started off by seeing if we could pull the sword out of the stone.
Nope.
According to all the research I did, which is pretty much all I did for the past month, the park was going to be the least busy this day. They lied. It was packed. We waited in line 30 minutes to ride Alice in Wonderland only to have it break down when it was our turn. Mav was ticked.
We took a break from rides aka waiting in lines and met some characters instead.
Mav played at Goofy's house instead of meeting the famous mice.
We had lunch at rainforest café and you guessed it, Pais cried; Hunt loved it. Mav just took a nap.
We admired the creations at the lego store and Hunt bought some legos of her own.
When we went back in the park the princesses were out in full force.
Mav LOVED Cinderella. He walked right up and laid down on her lap and didn't want to leave. Cinderella felt the same way about him.
Belle didn't get down on his level but he still worked his charms on her and she offered to keep him as well.
We discovered the Casey Jr Circus train. Neither Chris or I could remember that this ride even exists. And after riding it I think we will erase it's existence from our memory.
This picture cracks me up. Chris told us all to smile and the only one smiling is the kid who cried the whole time.
I made us all wait in line an hour to ride Peter Pan. Mav cried the whole time, Pais hated it, and Hunt said it was to short but while riding it Mav started saying "wow" which was totally worth the hour wait.
And just like that it was over and we had some really tuckered out kids.
Who really didn't want to drive home so we let them spend an hour in the pool before embarking on the drive from you know where.
We arrived home to a couple inches of snow and instead of being depressed about it we started all our plants. Hopefully that will entice some warmer weather to come and stick around.
1 comment:
I am applying for the position of being Huntley's riding companion! However I have it on good authority that Russell wants the job as well. Condo's here we come! I could alternate between being a riding companion and taking Paisley to the nonrides. Mav has more gusto and will want to ride the rides next time. Lets set the date so I can start getting ready! Looks like you all had so much fun! Really even the Pais!
Post a Comment