Monday we started things off with a play date for Pais. Typically she tags along on Huntley's play dates so it was different to watch her doing the play date thing on her own turf. She's bossy.
Tuesday Chris won husband of the year award. He picked up Hunt from school and when I walked in from work the two of them were spending quality time playing on the floor. He then helped make dinner and cleaned it up while I gave Mav a bath. While I was helping Hunt with homework he spent time with Pais reading books and then after kids were tucked in their beds he worked out with me even though I'm way below his intensity level. He's a keeper.
Wednesday the sun was shining and we were able to play on the toys after the library. I'm pretty excited to actually get to do things with Mav this summer.
That night we helped clean up an older lady in our branch's yard and then got to roast hot dogs and smores after all our hard work.
I don't know what Hunt was doing/thinking here but it cracks me up.
Friday the girls had dentist appointments and Mav had fun trashing the office while we waited.
Hooray for no cavities!!!
After we went to the mall and Mav had his first experience popping bubbles on the giant mat.
We ended our trip to Bozeman with a pizza and playing at the dinosaur park. I am so happy we finally had some warm weather.
Saturday the girls had fun modeling all the clothes we'd bought the day before. The Children's Place had the best sale going on and we are set for next winter.
Mav doesn't share his sisters enthusiasim for modeling and entertained himself with the popcorn bowl.
Bear season is upon us so now instead of pictures of sheds I get sent pictures of shit.
(Sorry mom, but seriously that swear was to good not to pass up!)
At least the one of the guy and the view are good looking.
Today I had to teach nursery to two kids who are nonverbal. That lesson lasted a whole 45 seconds but they looked pretty adorable sitting in their chairs.
Mav got to go to his first birthday party for his buddy Huck. He got to experience a piñata.
After the party Chris took advantage of the break in the non stop rain we are supposed to have for the next week to let a few arrows fly. He always asks the kids to come out so they can retrieve his arrows and Pais was happy to oblige.
And as a thank you he even let her water the horses. She is one lucky little lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment