I know this Sunday's blog isn't going to happen, so I'm going to get it done now.
Monday morning we started things off by practicing counting and what better way to do that then by playing with our food.
That afternoon was warm so I attempted going for a run. I really hate when you first start and it feels like you're going to die and then you stop and start to walk and you actually go faster then when you were running. Oh well, got to start somewhere.
The babysitter sent me the following picture while at work. She calls it "Mav in his throne."
Tuesday night we had a microburst roll through and knock the power out. The girls were too scared to sleep by themselves in the dark (which totally doesn't make sense because they sleep every night in the dark) and talked us into making them up a bed in the archery room.
After the way we've all been sick I finally broke down and restocked all of our oils. Pais had fun helping me make up a bunch of rollers. She smelled really good after that.
99% of all picture of Mav are taken in a high chair.
Yesterday we woke up to Hank dealing with colic. Luckily this time we semi-knew what was going on and were able to get him some help and he's back to his normal self. We've been making sure to give him lots of extra love in the meantime.
Hunt had riding lessons today and Pais was so stinking cute and sat on/next to the barrel the entire time. I guess it's time to start getting her some lessons of her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment