Sunday, May 1, 2016

2016~17

It was freezing this week!  Luckily we can at least pretend it's spring inside while watering our plants.
 Wednesday I bundled the kids up and conquered my nemesis the Spanish Q hill. 

The animals also must think it's spring too and we were able to go and play with our friends baby goats.





 Working out inside with the kids is ridiculous.  I make it two minutes before I have some one sitting on me. 
 Sometimes I'm a nice mom and decide I can switch my workout to airplanes and bucking bulls.
 Saturday morning Mav woke me up bright and early which ended up being an okay thing. While he was playing I was scrolling through facebook and saw some free kittens.  I think it was a better surprise for the girls then the cinnamon rolls I was originally going to have for them.


 And best of all Saturday night I had to go to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Banquet for work and Chris got to be my date.  It ended up being a night full of Chris making new friends and chatting about killing things while I people watched but hey, at least I actually did my hair and makeup for once.  And even took a selfie, Ta'Merra would be proud :)

1 comment:

Grandma Doni said...

Love how you are keeping me updated with your life! You got some amazing pictures! Yeah for date night!