Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018-3

We were Chris-less this week.  He was stuck in Fairfield doing installs and I got the scary task of keeping the home fires burning.  Monday we got home and were greeted by Hickory and Chestnut who were not in their pasture. 
 By the time we finished chores, dinner, homework, and everything else I was pretty happy to sit on the couch and catch up on Curious George with camera shy Mav. 
Wednesday Pais woke up with the stomach flu.  An hour after dropping Hunt off at school I got a phone call that she was sick too.  Mav spent the day trashing the house. 
 Finally Friday rolled around.  I walked into find Chris was home and he came bearing pizza.  Forget flowers, this man really knows the way to my heart.
 Saturday we needed to go grocery shopping and figured since we were in Bozeman we'd try out their sledding hill.
 We all gave it a two thumbs up. 
 
 The great snowball fight of 2018 also happened. 
 It ended in tears.
 And me with some really awesome hair as I walked around Costco.
 And after we finished all of our shopping we stopped off at Best Burger for dinner.  Two nights of not having to make dinner was pretty dang awesome. 
 Tonight was meal prep Sunday.  Mav's the best helper and pretty soon I will be turning all meal prepping over to him.  He's almost 3, better start earning his keep.
And last of all, Periwinkle.  He's been hanging out downtown for the past few weeks and is the cutest little moose ever.

No comments: