Naaachooo!!!!
You know it's going to be a good week when you're gifted a Nacho Libre mask.
The girls both brought home their science fair ribbons.
Lately I've been loaning the girls money at different places when they want stuff and don't happen to have any money on them.
I finally made them pay up their debt and they chose chores instead of actual cash.
Mav just thought it was fun to help.
Paisley lost her second tooth.
Friday Maverick turned three!!! Three is my favorite birthday. They have the funniest little requests and it's so easy to make it the best day ever. Request number one, Lucky Charms for breakfast.
The past month whenever I asked Mav about his birthday his response was fire. It didn't matter if you were asking about presents, cake, dinner, etc, he answered with fire.
My little part time gig at the fire department finally came in handy and I took him on his very own personal tour.
Chris thought I was lame because I didn't turn on any of the lights but I didn't know how. I pay the bills, and have nothing to do with any sort of actual fire fighting.
Either way I still think Mav thought the entire experience was awesome.
Even if he did hide his face in the majority of the pictures I took.
Next we were able to go to Paisley's school. She received the Good Citizen award for her class during the second quarter.
She even got it the same day as one of her besties, Jackie.
Mav also had to suffer through errands. Luckily the post office had a bench for him to relax on.
We went to the library for my monthly check out of the goat book. I really should just buy my own but it gives me an excuse to go to the library. Mav was able to do all the puzzles and play with the legos. All of the librarians couldn't believe he was already 3. They all took their fair share of turns holding him when he was a baby and had to be held All. The. Time.
Last of all we went to the pharmacy for lunch where he ate all the jam packets on the table and stole my lunch instead of eating his own.
He was able to open presents when we got home and was gifted with lots of, you guessed it, firetrucks.
His cake was super lame but since my cake decorating skills leave a lot to be desired, we just stuck a fire truck on top of a store bought cake.
Mary Ann and Jeffery gave him a book all about a robot and it came with a kit to make your own robot. He lost interest in that pretty fast but his sisters were nice enough to build it for him.
And Mav was pretty happy with the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment