Saturday, January 17, 2009

Computers

Last night as I was waiting for Chris to come home I was definitley having computer issues. After Huntley went to bed I decided to try and edit some of Huntley's pics in photoshop. I don't know what I did but somehow I froze photoshop, had to restart it, and now I can't figure out how to make it print. So I moved on, checked my e-mail and saw the results were in for biggest loser. I was so excited to see how everyone did. I tried downloading the spreadsheet to find out that our office was expired. No problem I'll just install the full version, somehow I messed that up too and couldn't figure out what I did, so I'm still wondering how I did compared to everyone else. Last of all I decided I would update my blog. While I was doing that I also wanted to give it a face lift. Well now somehow I messed up my blog and of course I can't figure out that either. Chris finally got home asked how my day was and I told him all of these stories to which he replied by doing an impression of a psycho women ( I still insist I was not being crazy). So I got mad and went to bed hoping somehow everything would fix itself during the night. Of course it didn't so now I'm really wishing I lived closer to my dad and having a pity party for myself, anybody want to join?

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Sorry about all of your computer troubles. That really stinks. At least you didn't totally ruin anything. A couple years ago I somehow managed to erase everything off our computer including baby pictures. Thank goodness I had emailed some out to people and still had copies there, but I lost a lot of others.

I can't believe how big Huntley is getting. It's crazy that she's already starting solid food! She is so cute with her little belly.

Matt Tanner said...

Becca wants to tell you that her alarm clock has lots of stations.
my mom and dad have an alarm clock. I have a baby alive that goes potty and I go to dance class
Becca