Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finally some Real Food!

Hello Everyone, it's Huntley and since I now can eat real food I might as well start blogging too.
As you can tell I was starving. If my mom doesn't hurry up with that food I'm going to eat my big. Check out my belly, I need a lot to keep it full.

Well my first bite I was kind of shocked. I've eaten water out of a spoon but never cereal, I'm not quite sure what I think about that.

I had to pull a lot of funny faces to make my mom and dad laugh but I ate the majority of the bowl.
In fact I liked it so much I decided I'd just feed myself.

1 comment:

Rob & Kristi Nelson said...

Hurray for real food! Russell loves his big boy food so much that he even eats it at 2:00 in the morning. Hopeful Huntley will not love it that much.