Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Embarrassment
After my last post Chris has been commenting on how I picked the least attractive pictures I could find of Huntley and put them on the blog. He thinks 10 years down the road she is going to be complaining and embarrassed. As I was thinking of this I thought back to my growing up years and I only remember one time in my life ever being embarrassed by something my mother did. I was in Jr. High (that explains it all) and she came to bring me something at school during lunch wearing the exact same outfit as me, matching overalls. Although considering that is the only thing I can think of ever being embarrassing I sure hope Huntley takes after my personality and finds me as unembarrassing as I find my own mother. Personality is my only hope since it's obvious who she takes after in looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That's awesome. I don't think my girls look like me, only Jason. But, there is a picture of Leslie and it looks just like Jordyn, and another of Leslie that looks like Tessa and one of Jaymie that looks like Tessa. That's all.
Oh, and mom's are suppossed to embarras their kids.
Post a Comment