The past week has been an experiment to figure out what Huntley likes and dislikes. The first like would be catching fish at the aquarium. They were rubber fish but man they were still tricky to catch.

Next we have chasing pigeons. They sure can be quick though, we'll have to practice on that one.

Huntley also likes staring at jellyfish. Who could blame her, they are pretty fascinating.

She also has a renewed love of swings. When she was a brand new baby we would go in cycles of liking her swing. I guess the same goes as she gets older.

The beach is another priority on Huntley's list of love. She can't get enough of burying herself in the sand. Oh and if you'd like, she'd be happy to bury you too.

She also loves her mommy. (yes I'm a dork but I liked this picture!!!)

Last but not least she likes to take walks on the beach with her daddy. This walking thing sure makes life fun.

Now on to the dislikes. Huntley really did not like the ocean. The first wave was a little shocking. I don't blame her because the frigidness of the water was a little shocking to me as well, but when the second wave came clear up to her belly, that was definitely too much!

Huntley also dislikes the fact that there are so many things to do in a day and not enough energy in her little body to do them all. Then again nap time is right up there on my list of likes.

2 comments:
Huntley is so cute and you look great! Becca had the same reaction to the ocean. I hope to take all my kids there next summer. Looks like you're having a great time. I am so happy for you.
Delora
You post such good comments with your pictures. I love that one of you and Huntley. She is so dang cute. We just took our kids to the ocean for the first time this past week. They were alot the same, loved the sand, but not so much the water.
Post a Comment