Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Personality

One of my favorite things about having two kids is how different they are. Both girls each have their own little personality and I love watching it develop and grow.

Paisley is pretty much a perfect baby. She's a big ball of happiness and always is smiling. She is so mellow and let's her big sis run the show. Rarely does she get upset and if she does usually she just wants some alone quiet time in her bed.

Huntley is definitely the princess out of the two. She wants things her way and makes sure we all know it. Her stubborn side drives me crazy but I'm sure down the road I'll be grateful she is so strong willed. Hunt can also be really sweet and makes sure to always ask if I'm happy. I love that she watches out for me.

1 comment:

Kira Dee said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those arm rolls! I love them! Your kids are adorable