Lately I've been in a bloggy funk. When it comes to posting on the ol' blog I've got nothing to say or am to lazy to actually do anything about what I would like to say. This isn't going over well with the mister who now gets his family interaction from checking the blog from his tent each night. It's also sad for me when I read back on old posts and there isn't much to read, yes I read my own blog quite regularly. I'm cool like that.
So in order to hopefully get me out of my bloggy funk I'm stealing a little inspiration from instagram and fatmumslim's photoaday challenge. Hopefully this will get me taking more pictures and writing about them so Chris can feel somewhat involved in our life.
Today's topic was grass. We went for a walk today and took a pit stop on Josh and Kenzie's luscious little piece of grass. Paisley was a big fan of the green stuff and Huntley was a big fan of the Popsicle they gave her even if she refused to speak to them. Sometimes uncle Josh is scary.
And for future reference fire call number one happened today. It was my birthday present to Chris. No I didn't start a forest fire but I did pray he'd get a big candle to blow out and that should satisfy him. Happy birthday chris!!!

3 comments:
I read my own blog too! Where do you find the photo a day challenge? I need to be better at taking pictures and blogging too! Where did Chris get called too? Love that picture of Paisley- ADORABLE!
She is SO stinking cute! I like this idea... I may steal it.
PS. I totally agree. Josh is scary. I don't like to talk to him either but who could turn down a Popsicle?
Man, it looks like a professional picture! She is ridiculously cute!!
Post a Comment