We read a lot at our house. Whenever we get bored the library is the first place we head. We're regulars there. Except when the mean librarian is working. She's scary so if we see her we turn around and leave.
Today Huntley was a big fan of "Are you my mother?" by P.D. Eastman. That was one of my favorite books to read at my grandma Davis's when I was little. I used to climb in her big coat closets that were right above the book drawers and snuggle up between the coats to read. Huntley made me read the book 5 million times but since I could almost smell my grandparents old house while I read it didn't bother me at all.
Paisley read (actually ate) her who loves baby picture book. She read it on our walk and was kind enough to throw it on the ground several times so I'd have to pick it up and use different muscles. I'm hoping it lead to more calories burned and that she was just trying to help me get rid of some of the weight she was kind enough to give me.
Chris is currently reading "Leadership tactics of Atilla the Hun". I don't have much to say about that other than when I saw him pick it out I pictured him turning into the bad guy off of Mulan. Watch out China.
As for me, the best thing I read today was the gas bill. I've been going to drastic measures lately to save money here and there and it was nice to see it's paying off.


2 comments:
$1.06? Really? That's amazing! Way to go! And the whole hun and mulan thing made me laugh. Awesome :)
Haha, I love your comment about Chris's book.
Post a Comment