Thursday, May 17, 2012

Snack

Today was a pretty crazy day and instead of eating actual meals we snacked all day. This morning the girls were given cereal to snack on during our morning walk. Afterwards we went to ma's where we made strawberry jam and ate a whole lot of strawberries. Dinner was a rush before we had to get out the door so when we finally got home for the night poor Hunt was starving. She snuck some celery in the tub which I thought was pretty smart considering her usual snacks would probably get a little soggy.

Huntley also cracks me up with the things she says. It seems when I need her to cooperate the most with me is when she wants to let her free spirit run wild. We battled a lot today over what she should and needed to be doing. Apparently she wasn't a big fan since she just prayed that tomorrow I'd be Huntley and she'd be mom so she could be the boss. It made me laugh and feel bad at the same time but now I think we just might switch roles tomorrow.

No comments: