Sunday, October 7, 2012

Field Trip Number 2

Last week Huntley had her second field trip for preschool and this time it was to Farmer Grant's Pumpkin Patch.  Kind of weird since I used to go on field trips to Farmer Grant's when I was in school.   Both girls had a blast and could have had their pictures taken in the cardboard cut outs all day long.  If we had time I would have let them because it was pretty funny to watch Paisley's little head poking out.  

This weekend we spent time doing the usual; canning, hiking, and enjoying conference.  I didn't take one picture.  I miss my phone.  Want to know some good news?  7 more days until I can have a new one.  Want to know some better news? 6 more days and Chris will be home for a few days.  Want to know the best news?  We'll only have to endure one more tour until the season is over.  Which means if all goes right I only have roughly 22 days left of single momhood.  I think I'll go make myself a paper chain to countdown the days.  Big things need to be celebrated with a paper chain.







No comments: