Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Preschool Pals

This year for school we are doing a joy school type preschool with 5 other kids in our neighborhood.  Unfortunately for Huntley (and lucky for me) I was very last on the rotation for teaching so she had to wait 6 long weeks to have preschool at her house.  Let me tell you it was torture waiting for this day and she was extremely excited when it finally arrived.  So excited she woke me up at 2 this morning to ask me if I remembered her friends were coming over for school.  I'm glad to know she has epiphany's while she sleeps.
Today we got to learn all about the letter F.  We had special fairy dust that we used to practice writing f with our fingers.  
 Next we were able to learn all about the four seasons and how now we are in fall.  What better way to experience fall then to take a walk around the neighborhood and make a collage of all things fall.  Notice my child, she is definitely the best dressed out of the group.  Either that or during her 2 am epiphany she decided that since we learning about fall it was only fitting to wear some mossy oak.

 Last but not least we got to finally play with toys because let's be honest the best part of preschool is seeing what kind of cool toys the other kids have.  Thanks to Grandpa Phillips we win hands down with having the best toys.  I think I could have let them play marbles the entire two hours and they would have been content.  Except Huntley who sat on the couch and read a book.  Apparently marbles are more fun when you don't have to share with five other people.
As for Paisley, she had the time of her life too.  During reading and singing time she thought it was hilarious to ride her car into the back of unsuspecting children.   It actually was kind of funny to watch her evil little grin but I was the only one who thought that so the poor thing got strapped in a chair for the majority of school.  Two more years Pais and then you will have your fun.


No comments: