Thursday, July 11, 2013

June: Part 2 {the Randomness}

June was seriously the busiest month ever.

I felt like it was go, go, go, go, go.  Probably because it was go, go, go, go, go.

This post is the random things we did when we weren't doing big things, although they are pretty big things.

Like the fact I went to special needs mutual.
 Not really.  My girls are normal.  Just not when we have to go on 4:30 in the AM!!!!! hikes to see the sunrise that was covered by clouds.  Why did I volunteer to be the leader on that I am still wondering.  But look below I actually have a pretty cute group of girls who I loved spending the week with even if I got less sleep that I do with a newborn and our cabin smelled.
 While I was off learning survival skills I'd get random pictures like the one below and it would melt my heart.  Sometimes in the every day scheme of things I think it would be nice to take a break from being mom but I think after a day I'd probably come home.  I really love my cuties.
 Especially when we do fun things like go to the splash pad and Pais tries to be all cool like Auntie Merra and lay out.  This picture doesn't come close to capturing the awkwardness of Paisley trying to sun bathe.  It was hilarious.
 This month we also spent a lot of time with the other cutest kids in the world since it was their big birthday month.  Kristi knows how to throw the best party ever and we had soooo much fun.  Plus she takes amazing pictures that I stole off of her blog.  Thanks Kris :)


 Below is the amazing Nelson family and I had to steal this picture because whenever I have a bad day I'll just have to look at it and smile.  Scott is so stinking adorable and the funniest boy in the whole wide world.  Who else would want a polar bear reindeer cake for their birthday.  Plus his face just kills me!

No comments: