Monday, July 22, 2013

Steele Days

Our town celebration has come and gone and since I wasn't able to attend the festivities I had to rely on Chris for pictures and Hunt for the commentary for the blog post.  Huntley did a great job helping me choose which pictures to use and answering my never ending questions about her adventures.

Jess: What was your favorite part about Steele days?
Hunt: ummm, what? tell me again?
J: Steele Days
H: Oh, going to the carnival.
J:Why?
H: pirate ride and yellow slide
 J: What else?
H: That picture, you see it.
 J: Did you do anything else fun?
H: Nope
J: Did Pais have fun?
H: Yep.
J: What did she like?
H: I don't know, she didn't ride the cowboy one.
J: Anything else?
H: Russell had fun on the ferris wheel.
J: Anything else you want me to write?
H: I'll tell you after you make me cookies.
The last comment was met with a look similar to the one in the above picture.  The things I go through to keep this blog updated.

1 comment:

Chantal Marie said...

she got cookies outta that?! ill answer questions about steel days if you make me cookies!