
Our last adventure for the month of June was our first camping trip of the year. Probably the best thing about being done with fire is we can actually leave the county as a family and Chris doesn't have to be attached to his phone at all times. So off we went on a dirt road to experience some quality family time.
Camping is a lot more fun when you're the kid. It's Chris and I's favorite memory from childhood. One of our main goals is to recreate those memories for our kids but I have a new appreciation for my parents. Camping is hard work! But when you get home and look back at the pictures you forget about the bad times and start planning your next trip.
I loved every picture we took camping and I hope by the evidence on their faces my girls loved camping. Although any outing where you can have matching accessories with your dog should be a winner.
















No comments:
Post a Comment