We begin again.
And again we begin in the car. But this car ride was a whole lot longer and not near as bad as the one home from St. George. It sill had it's moments but out of the two it was better.

Where would we go for such a long ride?
Well if you read this blog at all you know the answer to that.
Nini's House!!!
Ma and Pa were going on vacation for their anniversary and like the awesome people we are we tagged along. No we did not stay with them the entire time. Just when we were in the car. And for a few meals. And to use their swimming pool. And one day trip to Big Sur. Wow, okay so we were with them a lot and I owe them big time for spending their anniversary with us.
One of the neatest parts of the whole trip was we arrived on Father's day. My girls were too little to appreciate the fact it would probably be the only father's day they spent with both of their grandpas but I thought it was pretty neat. They have amazing men in their lives who do so much for us and if I was smart I would have gotten a picture of this occasion. I'm not that smart but I did get a pretty cute picture of Pais hanging out with Poppy. Hunt may avoid him at all costs but Paisley loves Poppy!
It's not California if we don't get a picture of Hunt and her best friend in the whole wide world.
One of the fun things we did was go to the boardwalk. It's been a year since we tried that and this year went much better.
Look! She's actually riding the rides!
We also went down to Big Sur and hiked into where the river meets the ocean. Our girls would have nothing to do with the ocean side but loved playing in the river.
And when you get to ride home in the car naked, that makes for a good day!












No comments:
Post a Comment