Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year




Hello 2014!!!

I am so glad you are here.  2013 was such a crazy year for us right up until the very end that it feels so good to start fresh.  The holidays are always extra busy but on top of that we also sold our house so during that time I was also trying to pack and find a new place to live in a few weeks since I was going to be spending Christmas in California.  Things ended up falling through with the house so we are still in it and sort of getting back to a normal routine.  Well as normal as you can get when you are trying to sell your house.  I've finally had a free moment to sit down and catch up on the past month because we had so many memories I want to record when I found this cute little slide show that Google had made with my pictures.  It made me cry and realize that even though a lot of hard things happened in 2013, a lot of really good ones did too!

No comments: