Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ringing in the New Year

Our New Years Eve wasn't anything special.  We stayed at home all cozy and warm and made pizza and watched movies.  It was a fun night but I didn't even take one picture.  The next day we wanted to do something a little more exciting and who better to call to hang out with then Grandpa!
 Grandpa took us for the girls first ever experience of bowling.  The girls were rocking those shoes.  I've never thought of bowling shoes as cute but I wanted to take Pais's home!
Plus to even make it more fun Grandpa brought Russel and Scott with him too.  I've never seen a kid who can pose so well with a bowling ball as Russell can.  He's a natural.
 At first they all had a blast picking out brightly colored balls and shoving them as hard as they could down the ramps. 
 After a few frames a few people tended to get a little bored and had to resort to other measures to entertain themselves.
 But not Huntley.  That girl is definitely her Nini's granddaughter and was on fire the whole game.  She scored 114 (yes that was with a ramp and bumpers, but still!!!) and would have kept right on going the entire day.  She was always willing to give Pais a few pointers here and there.
 We had such a fun time and can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

Kira Dee said...

We went bowling the other day and I had the same thought about the shoes. Kids bowling shoes are adorable!! I even looked them up on Amazon :)