Life is so much better when Chris is around. Not that it's awful when he's gone, but when he is home it's heaven.
Maybe that has a lot to do with the fact he takes us to places that feel like heaven to me.
And he's not such a wimp and doesn't care about going out in the cold.
He doesn't care about walking around on frozen ice that is completely solid and safe but still freaks me out.
Plus he teaches the girls all of the important things in life. Like how it's okay to spend 15 minutes picking out the perfect accessories to go with your 22.
And then afterwards I get to listen to 15 minutes of how we need to buy a new gun to go better with our accessories and match our clothes.
With these two little girls and their daddy I really do have my own little version of heaven.
1 comment:
You are my hero. I don't know how you last so long with Chris gone. I get grumpy when Bret works every day, but at least I still see him at night.
I agree though, spending time with the hubby is heaven.
Post a Comment