Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

 My Daddy's name is: Dod ( I spelled this correctly but Huntley was watching and said I spelled it wrong.  I guess a typed lowercase "a" doesn't look like how she writes a, and o looks better.)
How tall is he: super tall
How much does he weigh: 41 pounds
What color is his hair:brown
What color are his eyes: black
His favorite show is My Big Big Friend
He likes to paint antlers.
His favorite food is corn.
His favorite drink is diet coke.
For fun he likes to play hide and seek.
I love it when my daddy tickles me.
My favorite thing about my dad is that he plays with me lots.

Love, Huntley
(age 5)

My Daddy's name is: I don't know
How tall is he: big
How much does he weigh: 5, 6, 7, 8, nineeeeeee
What color is his hair: black
What color are his eyes: green
His favorite show is dragon land.
He likes to play games.
His favorite food is chicken nuggets.
His favorite drink is sprite.
For fun he likes to tickle me.
I love it when my daddy holds me.
My favorite thing about my dad is that he tickles me.

Love, Paisley
(age 2)

No comments: