It's springtime! Yes it's June and only springtime which is going to take some getting used to. I'm sure by the end of next winter I'll probably be wondering why we didn't move to Mexico or someplace really warm but for now I'll just enjoy a really long springtime since we already experienced it in Utah. I guess if it makes lilac season extra long then it's an easy thing to handle. Everyone has lilac bushes around here and right now the smell is so strong everywhere you go. I love it!
And since it's still springtime we still get to deal with crazy weather. Warm in the morning and then stuck inside for a crazy thunderstorm in the afternoon. Montana is going to make me a better mom. We have to be inside a lot more than we'd like so to keep my kids from spending their days watching tv I better rekindle my relationship with Pinterest.
No comments:
Post a Comment