Our library is small. Really small. But I'm not complaining because we actually have one. And it has a pretty awesome selection of DVD's which is nice since the closest Redbox is an hour away and sometimes we get sick of netflix.
The other day Pais picked out "Up" and as we were watching it and got to the part with Dug and his constantly getting side tracked and yelling "squirrel" I couldn't help but laugh. That is my life all day long. Only it's not with a dog and it's not squirrel's but Huntley and Antelope. After two months we haven't made it through one meal with out trying to have a normal conversation and her yelling "antelope" mid-sentence and running off to take a picture. I though it would get old after a week or two but it hasn't and I have hundreds of pictures like the ones below on my phone to prove it.
They are all blurry and most of them you can't even see anything and I just can't force myself to sit and spend what seems like will take forever deleting them all. I guess I shouldn't complain because I wanted to move to a place where my kids saw "wild" things on a daily basis and not just when we went into the woods. Plus when I get to watch quality daddy daughter time revolving around checking out the antelope it makes my heart happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment