I'm thankful for Norwegians.
4 years ago (I'd link back to it but I'm not smart enough to do that on my phone) I posted about a stroller I wanted that had skis instead of wheels. It was awesome and I looked at that little beauty everyday since at the the time we were living on the mountain and it would have fit perfect into mountain life. Unfortunately it was way out of my price range so that little fantasy never happened.
Leave it up to the Norwegians to make the same idea, only better. Not only does the stroller they made switch out to skies but it also hooks up to your bike and can turn into a hard trailer to pack stuff. Plus it's cheaper than the American version but still out of my price range, until yesterday.
Chris was doing his daily search of ksl and came upon a used one. We had to go check it out and it was as awesome in person as it was online. I fell in love immediately and it is now mine. Now I just need life to slow down or enough snow by my house so I can try it out. My poor children don't know what's in store for them!

No comments:
Post a Comment