It's that time of year again. The wonderful time of year where I post every single day about all the randomness that I'm thankful for. Obviously I'm a little late which leads us to thankful number one.
Day 1: I'm thankful that fire season is over! We finally have the freedom to go and do whatever we want, whenever we want, wherever we want and so we did. The past few days we've been camping and spending some quality family time together.
Day 2: I'm thankful for Chris. I'm thankful he works so hard to take care of our family and thinks of fun ways to do it. I'm thankful we love to do the same things so instead of celebrating like others on his crew and enjoying some time sitting on a beach we went camping. It was quite the trip and I loved being able to spend quality time with him and my girls. Although next year I wouldn't complain if he took me to a beach.
Day 3: I'm thankful for trees. Thanks to trees or the destruction of trees Chris has a job and we have income. They also are pretty handy when you decide to take your family camping at 9000 feet in November and ensure that you don't get hypothermia.
Day 4: I'm thankful for toilets. Yes this is a picture of a public restroom but after not having a toilet for four days and having to help a little girl squat every time she had to go I've never been so happy to see a toilet in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment