Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Thankful {day 7}
I'm thankful for fish. (Doesn't that sound like a sunbeam lesson). I really am though. Today we went fishing and we didn't catch a thing but it was a great day. After sitting on a shore for an hour or so without any bites we decided to spend the day taking back roads. We asked Hunt were she wanted to go and she picked Strawberry. She soon became our tour guide of the fish hatchery and navigator of all dirt roads. That's now going to be her new job since every road she picked had elk down it. She was really into looking for elk and watching her copy Chris trying to spot elk with binoculars was the cutest thing I've ever seen. It was the best day ever and if it wasn't for fish this day and our family wouldn't have happened. So I'm very thankful for fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment