I'm thankful I was able to walk out the door for YW tonight and be able to just worry about YW. During the summer I'm usually in a frantic rush trying to get the girls to a babysitter along with everything else I need to do for my activity. Then afterwards I'm coming home late and dealing with crazy children who are way overstimulated and should have been in bed an hour ago. It's hard but I really do love being in YW so I deal with it.
Tonight I was able to do everything I needed to do to get ready and in the meantime dishes were done, children bathed, and I walked out the door with a backwards glance of Chris and the girls reading books. Even better was getting home and they were snug in their beds. The next month Tuesday nights are going to be awesome. And then school starts and it's back to chaos. I'll be thankful for the easy nights while I've got it.

No comments:
Post a Comment