I'm obviously a day late. Last night I was glued to CNBC and biting my fingernails the whole night. Afterwards I wasn't really in the mood to blog about being thankful which is probably a good thing since instead of blogging I went a little kamakazi on Chris instead of on the blog. Lucky for me Chris just listened, apologized, and swore to do better. I was looking for a fight and didn't even get one. I'm married to a good man and I'm thankful for that. I'm glad I am able to express my thoughts and that after we can work together to make our marriage better even though there is give and take.
I'm also thankful that I live in a country where I have the freedom to have my opinions and that I get a say in what can happen. Sometimes the outcome isn't what I wanted but everything happens for a reason and the only thing that I can change is me and my attitude. So I'm thankful I can wake up everyday and be free and stand for what I believe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment