Yes I majorly slacked off on the whole thankful thing but when we were having constant fun all last week I didn't want to take time to blog. I'm thankful our family was complete and so was Hunt after drawing this pic and saying she likes it when dad is home.

I'm thankful for the chance to spend some time in the mountains, more like plains, but still it was outside. Antelope hunting was a little tricky with two little loud girls and a bunch of skittish animals but Chris got the job done.
I'm thankful for hotels. Staying in a hotel is my girls favorite thing ever. Unfortunately the pool was shut down for the winter so we had to make do with jumping on the bed for entertainment.
I'm thankful for Christmas trees! After last years fiasco we made sure to get a tag extra early this year and for the first time in Harvey family history we cut a non-beastly tree. It's only about five feet tall and doesn't take up much room at all. I love it!
I'm thankful for how hilarious Hunt is. After Chris shot his antelope Huntley went and looked at it and said "Good job shooting this dad, when can we eat it?" She doesn't take after me at all in that fact. It takes me awhile to be able to eat something that we harvested but not Hunt. She had no problem eating it and she ate a ton.
I'm thankful I'm finally getting back to normal. Saturday I went for my first hike in five months. I only lasted about 15 minutes packing Pais and Hunt out hiked me but it felt so good to be getting out doing one of my favorite things.
I'm thankful for my two little nuggets and the funny things they do every day.
Last but not least I'm thankful the horsey puzzle is done! Hunt found a 300 piece puzzle at my mom's a few weeks ago and has been determined to do it. We set it up in the living room and every time we go over there we have to spend a few minutes working on it. Last night we finally finished it, hooray!








No comments:
Post a Comment