It's that time of the year again where I get to post every single day about all the things I am thankful for. I just asked my family what I should post for the first day, Chris said drugs, they've helped me survive the past week and are the reason I had to ask for help thinking of things I am thankful for, Pais said popcorn, she's currently laying on the floor watching a movie eating popcorn, and Hunt said family, and she's exactly right. I am thankful for so many things which I'll have plenty of posts about in the days to come but for now I'm just going to enjoy my family and popcorn before I get too loopy.
I just looked at this the next day, wow. What kind of weird picture did I post. Here is a much better depiction of last night:
#dontdodrugs
1 comment:
I thought the first picture was pretty awesome but I guess one where you can actually see your family is a little better :)
and to answer your question about AnDee's hair... yes, sometimes she starts to whine and complain or gets all sassy about brushing it but thats when I just threaten to cut it and she panics and then sits really still and uncomplaining while I do it. I find that if bribery doesnt work, threats do. ;)
Post a Comment